Wycheproof is the gateway to the Murray, Mallee and Sunset Country.
A vibrant community on the Calder Highway, midway between Melbourne and Mildura.
While in Wycheproof:
- SCALE the summit of Mt Wycheproof, the smallest registered mountain in world.
- EAT, enjoy genuine country hospitality at either the Terminus or Royal Mail hotels, or Wycheproof Kebabs for delicious dishes from Turkey and traditional country cafe fare, or visit the award winning bakery.
- STAY in the shady caravan park or treat yourself to 4-star motel, or traditional country pub accommodation.
- PLAY at our sports venues including bowls and tennis, year round. Or take a cooling dip in the classic country swimming pool during summer months. In winter months, take on the challenge of 18-holes at the Wycheproof Golf Club, open to the public from April to September.
- BROWSE the history of the district at Mt Wycheproof Community Museum or Willandra Museum.
- FIND treasures at the Wycheproof Op Shop, or handmade artisan gifts at the Wycheproof Art, Crafts & Info Shop. Looking for something for the home or garden, you are sure to find it in Wycheproof.
SEE & DO Things to See and Do in Wycheproof
SHOP Shopping options in Wycheproof
EAT & DRINK Eateries and Restaurants in Wycheproof