Terms & Conditions of Entry
Adventure in a Different Light – Campaign Social Competition – March/April 2023
- Information on how to enter this competition will form part of these Terms & Conditions.
- By entering this competition, you agree to the promotion Terms & Conditions.
- Failure to comply with these Terms & Conditions will result in the automatic disqualification and may render the competition entrant eligible to participate in future competitions.
- The competition is being run by Wimmera Development Association throughout the promotional period.
WHO CAN ENTER:
- This competition is exclusively open to Victorian (Australia) residents only.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter are not eligible to enter this competition. ‘Immediate families’ includes spouse, de facto partner, child, parent, grandparent, grandchild, or sibling of the employee.
- 1 (one) entry per person is permitted.
- The competition commences at 6pm (AEST) on Friday 31 March 2023 and concludes at 11:59pm on Sunday 14 May 2023 (‘Promotional Period’).
- Competition duration is for 45 days.
HOW TO ENTER:
- To be eligible to win, entrants must follow the instructions set out on the Visit Wimmera Mallee website during the Promotional Period.
- Complete the form on the Visit Wimmera Mallee website at https://visitwimmeramallee.com.au/
- There is one bundled prize to be won.
- Prize consists of:
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Dimboola Imaginarium valued at $300
- A 1-hour river cruise with As Time Goes By in Dimboola valued at $300.
- A double pass to The Stick Shed, Murtoa valued at $20.
- 2 bottles of The Apsley wine valued at $120.
- Local produce from Farmgirl Produce (two seasonings and one chilli jam) valued at $30.
- Local produce from Rupanyup Living (3 Chickpea Brownie mixes) valued at $45.
- Total prize pool is valued at $815.00.
- Booking of accommodation and the river cruise is subject to availability.
- Local produce (14.4, 14.5, 14.6) will be provided upon arrival to the accommodation, it will not be sent to the winner.
- The winner will coordinate with Wimmera Mallee Tourism to assess availability of accommodation and river cruise. Wimmera Mallee Tourism will coordinate the winners’ bookings.
- The winner will be responsible for arranging the appropriate travel to and from Dimboola at their own expense.
- Competition winners will be drawn on Monday 15 May 2023.
- Winners will be contacted via email and announced on social media platforms by 5pm on Monday 15 May 2023.
- All winners will be drawn randomly. In the instance where a random entrant did not follow the competition guidelines, subsequent random prize draws will occur until a valid winner is found.
- No less than three (3) attempts will be made in writing by the Promoter (Wimmera Development Association) to contact the winners.
- Any prize which remains unclaimed after 7 days (Monday 22 May 2023) will be forfeited and remain the property of the Promoter.
- Prizes are not refundable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash. Prizes cannot be on-sold.
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for any details provided by the entrants which are incorrect.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.