Plan Your Trip
Ready for a change of scenery?
It’s the perfect time to explore Victoria. And heading out on the road through the Wimmera Mallee offers amazing sights and experiences impossible to find anywhere else on earth.
This is a road trip for the adventurers, the stargazers, and the ones who follow their own path.
Around each corner, an epic work of art awaits. Home to the original Silo Art in Brim, the incredible Silo Art Trail stretches over 200 kilometres and acts as your guide through the region. With each new stop you can uncover more of the story behind the art and artists, while being treated to stunning scenery along the way.
But that’s only the beginning. From unmissable pink salt lakes to wineries, quirky shops and adventure parks, there is so much to see and do. And you won’t want to miss a thing.
Whether you head out for a day trip or want to stay a night (or a few), be sure to take a moment to plan your trip.
Here’s our checklist to tick off before you travel:
- Explore the interactive Wimmera Mallee map to plan your route
- Call ahead to check that the businesses you would like to visit are open.
- Check the weather forecast to ensure you pack the right gear.
- Download the Wimmera Mallee Tourism App so you can discover more about the artwork when you reach each silo.
- Check the Victorian Government website to ensure you adhere to the latest COVID-19 measures.
For more inspiration, check out our latest blog posts.